In Sanskrit language, Tada – Mountain and Asana – Pose, so it is called as Tadasana (Mountain Pose). Tadasana yoga pose is effective to increase height and stretching your body from feet to your arms. Let’s see benefits and steps of Tadasana.
How to do Tadasana :
1. Breathe in and raise your heels gently and try to balance your body on your toes.
2. Stretch your shoulders, arms and chest upwards while your toes bear your body weight.
3. Feel the stretch in your body from the head to the toe.
4. Hold this pose for about 5 to 10 seconds and then gently exhale.
Benefits of Tadasana:
1. The biggest benefit of tadasana is that it helps in correcting your posture and improves your balance by making your spine more agile.
2. It may help in increasing your height if practised regularly.
3. It increases flexibility.
4. Strengthens your ankles, knees, thighs, arms, and legs.
5. It can tone your hips and abdomen and helps to gain control over your muscular movements.
6. Regulate the menstrual cycle in women.
7. Strengthens your nervous and digestive system.